*

Pages

Monday 22 June 2015

abcdefghi I Miss You

Hi! It is been a long time since I am never sees you face to face, guys.

Did I just say guys to you? Hehe.. Sorry, just because you are not only like family for me but also my friends. Close friend as well.
Yeah. It is a final countdown. Less than a week later I will be by your side, my fams. And I am soooooo nervous. What do I have to do? my heart beating so fast, for real.
Frankly, I would say I do really wanna bring lots of things for you. Buy anything for you. Give such some pretty gifts for you. But because of lack of money (sorry there is a financial problem) and as you know I only can bring my luggage for 30 kg’s, so…… it makes me sad L
I really looking forward to catch up with you, my beloved family. And my sister-in-law of course J
See you soon. Really excited for waiting D-day.

Happy Family


Right in front of laptop,
09.16 am
Tue / June 16th, 2015


Note: Sorry if there is a lot of mistakes I have done here. I am just wanna exercising my English writing, since I am rarely use English anymore in Turkey. Really pleasure with your correction, guys J

Thank you…

Let’s called it a day J
Share:

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Untuk kritik dan sarannya mohon dilampirkan dibawah ini.... Terima Kasih

Search in This Blog

Pesan untuk Penulis

Name

Email *

Message *

Another Blog

Tulisan Terbaru!

Witsqa Masak: Yumurtali Patates

DISCLAIMER!  Witsqa Masak merupakan kumpulan resep yang terhitung berhasil untuk dipraktekkan oleh saya. Sumber resepnya sendiri bisa berasa...